Sunday 12 November 2017

Saturday's Stationery Gift Box Class

Hi all.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend mine was very busy.

So on Saturday I headed out to the monthly crop I attend but this month was different, this time I wasn't doing my own thing crafting away and chatting with everyone there I was teaching. YAY!!

The class I did was to make a beautiful Stationery Gift Box and contents, I had five ladies attending the class two of the ladies picked the Coffee Cafe design and three of the ladies picked the Floral Phrases design.

This is an example of what they were going to make in the class, including decoration, tags, 3x3 cards and 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards.



The class went amazingly well and I am super chuffed with all who attended the class they all did amazingly well and each one was stunning.

I thought I would share some pictures with you all of the class in action and the end result.
























Now for a group photo of the ladies with their Stationery Gift Box


Seeing the smiles on their faces says it all, to know you have lead the class and shown the attendees how to do something is the greatest feeling ever and I absolutely loved teaching these lovely ladies. 

Each one of the really enjoyed the class we had plenty of chatting and giggles along the way which made for such a wonderful relaxed class which is exactly how I like it to be.

I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE STAMPIN' UP! I LOVE BEING A DEMONSTRATOR!

I shall be doing more classes in the new year and shall be posting here when I am taking bookings for them with all details. You will also find details over on my Facebook Page: The Crafty Bat and my Facebook Group : Crafty Bat's Stampin' Up!.

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products with me you will find those either by clicking on My Shop at the top of this blog or by clicking HERE. Please be aware that I can only accept orders within the UK.

If you would like to Join My Team and do what I do and have lots of fun while doing something you love then I would love to have you on board. You can join my team by clicking on Join My Team at the top of this blog or by clicking HERE

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment