Wednesday 20 September 2017

Flutterby Bright

Hi all

Today is NEW challenge day over on the Sheepski Designs Facebook Group as always the theme is Anything Goes.

So for my inspiration piece this month I wanted to do some mixed media art and I have used the lovely Flutterby digi stamp

So here is what I have been busy creating


To create this mixed media canvas the products I have used are as follows:
Canvas
Flutterby Digi Stamp 
Distress Crayons
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Dylusions Stencil
Texture Paste
Brick Wall Stencil
Kaiser Mists
Indigoblu Metallic Paint
Stickles - Star Dust 

I hope this canvas has inspired you for this months challenge and I can not wait to see what you do. Don't forget you can use my code SKIKELLY10 to get a discount on your digi's from SheepSki Designs 

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment