Saturday 9 September 2017

Birthday Boy

Hello All

Today is a scrapbook layout share. This is another I have been itching to share with you all as the products I have used on this piece are from the Kaisercraft Factory 42 Range.

The moment I saw this range I fell in love with it and was so happy to see that it was part of our Crop Kit for August YAY!

So here is the layout, which I did do while at the Crop. As soon as I saw what was included in our kit I knew straight away what layout this was perfect for.

This layout is of my wonderful hubby to be on his 30th Birthday, the reason I wanted to use this range for this layout is because he is a mechanic. Yes his birthday cake was a Top Gear cake :D


Now for some close up pictures of different parts of the layout



Birthday Boy tucking in to his cake, the sticker i put onto this picture fitted so well and is so true "a party without cake is just a meeting"




I have to admit this has got to be one of my favourite layouts out of all the ones I have done so far. The kit which we had at the crop was supplied by Charmed Cards and Crafts and I have to say it has been my favourite kit to date.

This really does have a steampunk mechanical feel to it and it fits my hubby to be so so well, and I reckon I will be ordering more of these papers and embellishments. Can never have enough Steampunk/Mechanical goodies ;)

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout and it inspires you.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment