Tuesday 1 August 2017

Coral Reef Desktop Organizer

Hello lovelies.

I am back today with another new make made using products from the wonderful July Pickle Pack which you can get from Pickle Paper Patch.

For this creation I wanted to do something which showed off some of the stunning papers which are in the Pickle Pack.

So here is what I have been busy making 



Isn't the seahorse stunning.


I love love love the Jellyfish on this paper.

I absolutely love how this all came together and must admit this specific paper is one of my favourites in the kit. The lid is kept closed by magnetic closure which keeps it closed wonderfully. Now for the inside which holds a little surprise.




Doesn't it look wonderful, Again on the inside I have used one of the papers which is included in the Pickle Pack. 
Now for the final surprise


Yes the inside tray comes out and you can fit some lovely little gifts in this tray on either side. I have tried a few different things to put inside the tray and found that my Pixie Powders fit nicely even my Stampin' Up! ink refills. You could even put some nail varnish inside as have this as a little make-up organizer.

One last picture which shows the added detail I have added to this to give it that wonderful finishing touch


Here I have added some of the beautiful flowers and seashells which are also included in the pack.

I am over the moon with how this turned out and I hope this has given you plenty of inspiration of what you can make with parts from the pack, I still have plenty of products in the pack left which I can still use for other projects so I will of cause share anything else I make with this pack with you all.

The products I have used from the pack are as follows:
49 and Market - Coral Reef 12x12 Paper
Bo Bunny - By The Sea 12x12 Paper
Flowers
Seashells
MDF Laser Cut Starfish Embellishment.

Products used from my own stash:
Kraft Cardstock
Magnets
Vintage Photo - Distress Ink
Blending Tool
Aileens Tacky Glue 
Score-Tape 

So to get your hands on one of these amazing Pickle Packs go to the Pickle Paper Patch website, The Pickle Packs are available every month and each month is a new theme. Make sure to take a look at the other wonderful products available including the NEW Pickle Pack Co-Ordinates where you have a choice of Vibrant, Summer, Blush and Floral.


Until next time.
Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


I would like to enter this piece into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges - Anything But A Card
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Vintage Journey - All Squared Up!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project! I really love it! Awesome papers and design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our challenge over at A Vintage Journey.....stunning make and practical too

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, loved the idea and papers too. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD. http://ttcrd.blogspot.in/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow, beautiful project. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Yanti

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lynda. Lovely image and pretty paper xx

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete