Tuesday 4 July 2017

Teamie Tuesday - Gift Set

Hey Hey 

That time of the week again, this weeks theme is Gift Set as soon as this came out I knew exactly what I wanted to do and I worked on this piece over 2 days enjoyed every minute of it and I will defo be making more of them.

So here is what I have done










The products I have used to make this piece are as follows:
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Stampin' Trimmer

I absolutely loved every minute of working on this piece and will definitely be making more of them to give to family and friends, Just think of all the possibilities you could do with something like this. I hope this has given you some inspiration and you have enjoyed looking at what I have been busy doing.

Don't forget about the Bonus Days promotion every £45 order excluding shipping placed on My Store will get a coupon for £4.50 to be redeemed in August (no limit on amount of coupons you can earn). There is also a promotion if you Join My Team where you get extra products on top of choosing your kit products.

You can find me on Facebook: The Crafty Bat
Instagram: The Crafty Bat

Xx The Crafty Bat xX




2 comments:

  1. Is there instructions for making this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at the moment, But I do plan on doing a post on how to make this :)

      Delete