Tuesday 4 July 2017

Bonus Days and Join My Team Promotions

Hi Crafters

Today I wanted to tell you all about Bonus Day and Joining My Team promotions... So here we go:

Bonus Days



Stampin' Up! has bought this promotion back after a very successful run last year so what is Bonus Day? Well for the whole of this month when you place an order on My Store to the value of £45 excluding shipping you will be emailed a coupon for £4.50... You will get these coupons for every order of that amount mentioned. Then you get to redeem your coupons from 1-31st August.

So what are you waiting for??

Join My Team promotion


Have you been thinking of joining my team??? You can even join as a hobby demo.
 If so NOW until 31st July is this perfect time to join... Not only do you get the basic kit at £99 where you choose £130 worth of products. In addition to this you will get 2x D clear blocks, 1 snail adhesive, 1 bone folder, 1 pack of grid paper and a pair of snips. 
And that is not all you will also get a Christmas stamp set Carols of Christmas which is being released early in August.


Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment