Sunday 25 June 2017

Fairy Dust and Happy Thoughts

Hi All

Today I have a progressive challenge make to share with you all which is for Simply B Stamps.

This month's digi is June Fairy  and here is what I have done with her, while following the rules for this month.


I love this digi by the very talented Betty, I used the following products:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Promarkers 
Pop of Pink DSP
Gold Perfect Pearls
Silver Perfect Pearls
Stardust Stickles
Diamond Stickles
Scalloped Circle Dies
Swirl Die

Here is another picture of the card, which shows off the glitter in her hair, on her wings and skirt 


I have really enjoyed working with this months digi and can not wait for the next one. I hope this has inspired you and maybe for you to even get involved in the Progressive Challenge, all details can be found on the Simply B Stamps Fan Page Facebook Group.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment