Thursday 8 June 2017

Duplicity Monolith

Hi all

Welcome back to my blog today I have something exciting to share with you all, I am now designing for SheepSki Designs :) 

So as my introduction piece I have made a mixed media art piece and here it is


For this monolith I have used the following products:
Duplicity Digi Image by SheepSki Designs 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo and Iced Spruce 
Mdf Monolith 
Crackle Paste 
Black Gesso
Matt Medium
Dylusions Paints - Black Marble and Slate Grey 
Tissue Paper
White Gesso 
Pallet Knives 
Brushes

Here is some close up pictures to show you the detail on the monolith





I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have done with this fab image by Andrea at SheepSki Designs. You can find Andrea's images on Etsy: SheepSki Designs Don't forget to use the discount code SKIKELLY10
Enter the Facebook Challenges in the group: SheepSki Designs Group
Enter the challenges over on the blog: SheepSki Designs Challenges

I hope this has given you some inspiration and I look forward to seeing you over in the group and on the blog.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment