Thursday 2 March 2017

Bloobel Progressive Challenge Feb Entry

Hello all :)

Well I am a little behind on blogging this piece as the blog post title says this was my entry for the Feb Bloobel progressive challenge.

Here is what I did for the month of Feb 


For this piece, I used the digi in which was designed for us to use for Feb's challenge Bake Me A Cake
Watercolour Pencils 
Brusho's 
For The Love Of Stamps - Alphabet Stamps (Upper Case)

I really enjoyed doing this image and building up the cake I just had to use the skull on the cake with the candles.

As we are already into March I will be showing you all my March entry very soon, If you would like to take part then check out the Bloobel Facebook Group HERE  and you can also purchase the Bloobel Digi Stamps from HERE

Xx The Crafty Bat Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment