Thursday 2 March 2017

ATC Num 14 and 15

Welcome back to my blog 

Today's post is to share with you another two ATC's I have created one of which was using some of my new goodies which is the Distress Crayons

Here it is :) Make A Wish


For this one I used the following:
Watercolour Card 
Distress Crayons
Tim Holtz Stencil
Baby Wipe 
Distress Inks 
Free Stamp Set from a magazine 

The second ATC I have created is with a stamp I had not got around to use so i thought it would be perfect to use on an ATC 

Here it is - Watching!!


For this ATC I used the following:
Stampendous Stamp 
Distress Inks 
Watercolour Card

I just love how the eyes stand out and give it that creepy, chilling feel, I could only use so much of the stamp due to it's size but I do admit the stamp is one of my favourites and I can not wait to use the full stamped image on a creations so keep your eyes open for that.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment