Thursday 29 December 2016

Inspired Make

Hi all

Welcome back to my blog, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Today's post is to share with you a piece I did yesterday when I finally got back into my craft room YAY!!.. This particular piece I was inspired by Mrs Davies Crafts after watching one of her videos on her Facebook page. So here we have it my take on what Karen did :) 


For this piece I used the following products:
White Smooth Card
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio
Inkylicious Stencil
Lavinia Stamps - Fox and Leaves

I loved how this came out once I had finished with it I wasn't so sure while I was doing it but once I had done all the focal points and then bought it all together at the end with inking the edges and bringing them in.

I hope you like what I have done here, I also have another make to share with you all which I will be doing a separate post for.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment