Wednesday 12 July 2017

This Is Indeed A Mystery Mixed Media Canvas

Hi all

Today I have a mixed media canvas to share with you all, Which I did while at a crop day on Saturday, We get a kit each month to use while at the crop or to use at home which ever we like, This months kit was the Graphic 45 Master Detective.

So here we have what I have done with some bits from one of the sheets which was in the kit including some of the embellishments.


To do this canvas I used the following products:
20 x 20cm Canvas
Black Gesso
Master Detective 12 x 12 Sheet - Cut parts from this that i wanted to use
Embellishments from the kit (feathers spider web and spider die cuts)
Border Drip Stencil
Modelling Paste
Candied Apple Distress Ink
Matt Medium
Foam Tape
Scissors

I loved doing this piece with the kit as it was so different to doing a scrapbook layout. I also shared this picture on my Instagram and it got noticed by Graphic 45 eeeeek they even commented on it which made me grin like a Cheshire cat.

I hope you like what I have done and it inspires you to try something new with your 12x12 papers.

If you would like to follow me on Instagram you can do so here: The Crafty Bat 
I am also on facebook: The Crafty Bat

Xx The Crafty Bat xX





1 comment: