Wednesday 22 February 2017

Galaxy Mini Canvas

Hi all 

I hope everyone is well and enjoying there day, I am having a lovely day and been spoilt for my birthday :) 

Today I am going to share with you all one of the new makes I have done, I have done something like this before but last time I used Distress Inks this one I used acrylic paints.

So here we have my Mini Galaxy Canvas


Supplies used to make this little piece of art are as follows:
Dylusions Paints 
Black Gesso 
Mini Canvas
White Acrylic Paint
White Gel Pen 

I have been wanting to get into acrylic painting for a while now and found two fantastic channels on You Tube to follow and watch their beginner acrylic tutorials on You Tube by Painting with Jane and The Art Sherpa, I would recommend watching either of these to anyone wanting to give it a try as they go through it step by step from the beginning to the end.

I am hoping to do a lot more on canvas as there is a few paintings i would love to try after watching Cinnamon (The Art Sherpa) showing how to do them from start to end.

I hope you like my galaxy canvas and it gives you some inspiration and motivation to give it a go :)

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment