Thursday 15 December 2016

Music Soothes The Soul

Hi All

I am back again with another piece to share with you all, Yes I have been busy last few days and I am only getting around to blogging about each piece now :O naughty crafty bat.

This time I am sharing with you a piece I have done using something very new to me and of cause using one of my favourite stamp brands Visible Image :)

During making this piece, I decided to put on some music LOUD!!! and listened to some old songs which I must warn you DOES NOT WORK when you are doing the chair boogie while trying to stamp LOL... Listening to some of my music helped me to deiced on which stamp to use on this piece.


For this colourful piece I used the following products:
Glossy Card
Adirondack Alcohol Inks 
Visible Images Stamps - Soul Music (which has been revamped - You can find the sentiment in the Music Speaks Set and the Music Wave in the Sing Set) and The Ripple Effect
Memento Ink 

I am still not sure what I am going to do with this piece as of yet but once I do I will show you all what I have done with it, This was mainly just a little play around experimenting piece which was so much fun to well except from the trying to stamp while doing the chair boogie lol.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment