Wednesday 14 December 2016

Graffiti Wall Tag

Hi all 

Today's post is to show you the completed project I gave you a sneak peek of on Sunday, I was inspired to do this tag from a stamp I recently purchased and I wanted to try out some of the modelling paste I purchased too :)

So here we have it I will also post up some other pictures to show the detail in the tag and will also list after this pictures the items used with links to the stamps.


Now for some of the pictures showing the detail in the tag.






To do this tag I used the following products:

Manilla Tag
Modelling Paste mixed with Tea Dye Distress Ink
Distress Inks 
Dina Wakeley Stencil
Bee Crafty Stamps - Inspired By Banksy Graffiti Area 
Mini Splat Stencil By Creative Expressions
Versamark Pad 
Memento Ink 
WOW Embossing Powder - Lilac 
Dylusions Ink Sprays

I hope you like my Graffiti wall tag as much as I enjoyed bringing it to life, make sure to pop back to see what else I have been making :)

Xx The Crafty Bat xX





No comments:

Post a Comment